♥

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year Coming Soon ! ♥

harloo !

long time didn't upload my blog dy ><

damn lazy to write many ,

so , is wanna HNY dy ! good ah , can go taiping again <3

haiz , school open is really feel boring !

but nevermind , cause still got my babee puii me =)

so surprised can same class with that 2 sor pet XD

1st , me and she dy same class 4 years + next year is 5 years , i feeling of affinity <3

2nd , me and she also is same , but not same class 4 years , is same colour 4 years XD
damn funny

i also nothing can say dy , so last thing is .

HNY is coming soon ,

who still has not bought the clothing yet , can go to my shop to see , all ready stock , noneed to wait =D
if can often support too and press like <3
   
This is my shop link  : http://www.facebook.com/pages/VG-shi-shang-dian-pu/172345616131104

Thankx alot ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment