♥

Sunday, September 12, 2010

TITANIC 2 ♥

hey . !

TITANIC got number 2 dy .

me also see jor .

but i feel 1 gek more nice and gam dong .

2 gek not so nice only .



morning , 11++ wake up 

then with family go out eat breakfast

go eat 肉骨茶 , sedap niiii .

haha , then back home nothing can do watch movie .

until 6++ wan go out me only fast fast go bath XD

then go medan eat ,

wao !

is so many people ,

wan find a table also hard ah .  

then wait dou got table jor go call thing eat .



- SKIP -


when eat finish ,

dad call me go buy tissue ,

then me 'sun bin' take more money buy fruit eat ,

walao ! that store gek mango hei garr jor .

RM2 , so liak ah .


- SKIP -

back dou home ,

again , nothing can do .

so me just can go open pc to play ,

but also nothing can play .

so charm ah !!!



me also nothing can say dy .
tomorrow still wan early wake up go practise 
pity ah .
nvm , waii jorr ngorr mm hou yu peii ! ><
ok la. nitez all ♥





lupp you aways  ♥ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment